Monday, June 8, 2009

Farmers Market Dates

So, I have yet to hear back from the guy that runs the farmers market here in Athens...but I know that I will be there on these dates for sure:

June 20
July 18
Aug 15
Sept 19
Oct 17
Nov 14

And these dates I have signed up for but haven't heard back about:

June 13
June 27
July 11
July 25
Aug 8
Aug 22
Sept 5
Sept 12
Sept 26
Oct 3
Oct 24

So, as you can see, there are a lot of Saturdays in limbo at the moment, but I do hope to participate in the second list of days. I will let all of you know as soon as I do.

On a different note:

You should check out my good friend's paintings on her website celanworks.com. She does amazing work with both oil, acrylics, and mixed media. Some of her pieces have cloth and cut up maps incorporated into them. Definitely check it out.  Here is one of her pieces entitled "lived in a shoe" (my favorite, to be exact):





No comments:

Post a Comment